Thursday 31 July 2014

TMI Tag

I've never really done a personal post before, so I thought a good way for you to get to know me would be to do the TMI Tag that I think was originally started on youtube, as most tags are. Hope you enjoy :)

♡ What are you wearing? - I'm wearing a Zara floral skirt and a Topshop lace bralet which you can find here  


♡ Ever been in love? - Nope


♡ Ever had a terrible breakeup? - Again nope


♡ How tall are you? - I'm 174cm tall, which after googling, I found out is 5 ft 8 1/2 inches 


♡ How much do you weigh? - Honestly, I have no idea, I don't really believe in weighing yourself, mainly because of the reason that muscle weights more than fat so I don't think you should worry yourself with a number on the scales 


♡ Any tattoos? - No, but I really want this tattoo when I'm 18 because I am so obsessed with palm trees, and I personally really like tattoos:

♡ Any piercings? - Yes, I have my ears pierced and I kinda want my belly button pierced too


♡ OTP? - Delena or Stelena, honestly I'm rooting for them both haha


♡ Favourite show - 100% Vampire Diaries - I am obsessed! But I also love Pretty Little Liars, Keeping up with the Kardashians, Teen Wolf, Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill


♡ Favourite bands? - One Republic - I love their stuff


♡ Something you miss - My dog - he passed away this year while I was away on holiday and it was the worst experience ever 

♡ Favourite song? - This changes too often for me to pick, but my most played song on itunes is Pia Mia Going Home cover - I could listen to that song over and over 


♡ How old are you? - I'm 17, and I'm soooo excited to turn 18 


♡ Zodiac sign? - Pisces 


♡ Quality you look for in a partner? - He has to be funny 

♡ Favourite quote - 'You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams' - Dr. Seuss

♡ Favourite actor? - Leonardo Dicaprio

♡ Favourite colour? - Red

♡ Loud music or soft? - Loud for sure

♡ Where do you go when you're sad? - To my bedroom to either watch something or listen to music

♡ How long does it take you to shower? - My morning showers only take about 5 - 10 minutes but my night showers last about 30 - 45 minutes

 ♡ How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? - Depending on where I go - if I'm going to school, about 30 minutes, but if I'm going out, about 40 minutes 

♡ Ever been in a physical fight? - Nope

♡ Turn on? - Smells good


♡ Turn off? - Smoking


♡ Fears?  - Not getting to where I want to be in the future


♡ Last thing that made you cry? - My dog dying, which was in February - I'm not really a crier, I hate crying


♡ Last time you said you loved someone? - About 2 hours ago


♡ Last book you read?  - The Game of Thrones - it's so good! 


♡ The book you're currently reading? - A Clash of Kings


♡ Last show you watched? - One Tree Hill


♡ Last person you talked to? - My mum 


♡ The relationship between you and the person you last texted? - Childhood friends 


♡ Favourite food? - Greek salads


♡ Place you want to visit? - California 


♡ Last place you were? - Austria


♡ Do you have a crush? - Taylor Lautner, Chace Crawford, Colton Haynes, Stephen Amell, Dave Franco, Theo James to name but a few


♡ Last time you kissed someone? - Last week


♡ Last time you were insulted? - Not sure really


♡ Favourite flavour of sweet? - I hate sweets, so I can't really answer this


♡ What instruments do you play? - Unfortunately none, I would love to play the piano


♡ Favourite piece of jewellery? - My vintage crystal bracelet 


♡ Last sport you played? - Hockey 


♡ Last song you sang? - Becky G - Shower - it's such a catchy, happy song


♡ Favourite chat up line? - *Lick finger and wipe on guy/girl's shirt* 'Right, let's get you out of those wet clothes'


♡ Have you ever used it? - No haha


♡ Last time you hung out with anyone? - Tuesday


♡ Who should answer these questions next? - Anyone who fancies it :)


x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read and appreciate every comment