Friday 18 January 2013

Glossybox January

First of all, sorry this is a little late, I just hadn't got round to taking any pictures of my box, and second of all, I apologize about the lighting. I really wasn't all that impressed when I opened this months Glossybox, mainly because everything looked so small and not all that exciting. But when I actually got round to smelling and trying the products out, they weren't all that bad.







Duck Island Limited Body Lotion - This is a very smooth body lotion which applies like a dream on my skin and really moisturizes. It smells like a combination of mandarin and bergamot, both of which I love.

Elemis Fresh Skin Glow Facial Exfoliator - I have yet to try this out, but am really looking forward to doing so. It smells gorgeous with a fresh scent of mandarin and aniseed coming through. I'll be using this during my next pampering session.

Premae Skincare Balance Rescue Face Tonique - I love how fresh this makes my skin after using it. This is supposed to cut through dirt and excess oil to close pores without stripping skin of its natural oils. I haven't been using it for very long so I hope to see some results in the next few days. 

Monu Aromatic Mask - This is another product I haven't yet tried, but cannot wait to do so. It smells of tee tree oil, which to me is such a refreshing scent. This will also be joining me during my next pampering session. 

Jason Lips Bee Healthier - This is my favourite product in this months box. I apply this every chance I get, it's so nice! To me it smells exactly like After Eights, which I love! It's so refreshing and minty. I love it!

There was also a bonus Glossybox sleep mask, which isn't my taste of design, but may come in handy on a sleepless night where I need to block out all substance of light.

What did you think of this months Glossybox?

x

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that you are enjoying Our Premae Balance Rescue Face Tonique. Do let us know how your skin feels in a few days. Clare Eluka, CEO Premae Skincare

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I read and appreciate every comment