Sunday 20 January 2013

Favourite Moisturizing Products

In these cold, nippy days my skin gets really dry, so I need some good moisturizing products to help me get through these days. So without further ado, here are the products I use every day.



Gilly Hicks Calla Bluff Body Lotion - This is an amazingly moisturizing body lotion and has the added bonus that it smells AMAZING! Smelling strongly of pineapples, this scent lingers on my skin throughout the day, which I love. This is a lovely body lotion.


Lush Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter - This is perfect for rubbing on your heels, elbows and cuticles in the dryer, colder days. This smells of lemons, obviously, and is a very nourishing product which I love.


Marks and Spencer's Coco Bean Body Butter  - Don't be fooled by the fact that this product is from Marks and Spnecers. Although not the priciest product in the world, it really is very moisturizing and smells amazing. What I love most about it is that the smell lasts on my skin all day long without budging. Love it.


Alison Claire Mango Body Butter - First of all, i actually really like the pump on this, making it very easy to dispense without having to dig your nails in a pot. The smell is amazing; pure mango. Very moisturizing and thick.


The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Hand Cream - This winter is the first winter that my hands have been very dry, cracking at the knuckles. I was in desperate need of a good hand cream, and stumbled upon this one whilst online shopping. This is prefect for moisturizing and I absolutely love it.


What are your favourite moisturizing products at the moment?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read and appreciate every comment