Saturday 12 January 2013

Favourite Hair Products

Recently I've been loving a collection of hair products and am constantly using them. Here they are:



The Body Shop Rainforest Shine Shampoo and Conditioner - This shampoo and conditioner is amazing. First of all, it smells divine - a mixture of bananas and olives. It makes my hair so shiny, like no other shampoo and conditioner I've ever tried before and plus there's the added bonus of there being no silicones, no colourants and no parabens. It's a win win!


Maghrabian Oil Treatment for all Hair Types - I love this oil. The scents is so relaxing and lovely in my opinion. I massage this into my hair and let it rest for about half an hour before washing it out. This does wonders for my hair and I love it. The only problem is I can't seem to find where to get some more as I was sent this in my Glossybox. If anyone knows where to find it, please let me know.


Mark Hill De-Friss Shine Serum - This is amazing for any frizzy hair! I use this straight after I've blow dried my hair and on a humid day. I'm prone to slight frizziness on the top of my head and throughout my hair, although admittedly not as bad as some people. This makes any traces of frizz disappear after just one to two drops.


TRESemme Heat Defence Styling Spray - This product is a really nice heat defence. It smells really nice (the classic TRESemme scent), and isn't in the least bit sticky, which I love. It's very easy to spray onto my hair and lasts a good six months if you're like me and don't style your hair with heat every day.


Elite Professionnel Comb - I don't usually get on with combs because my hair is so thick and can get very knotty. But because of the wide gaps between the teeth, I get along very well with this. I actually bought this in France, so cannot tell you where to get this particular comb from, but there are many like these around the place.

Hair Cips with Interlocking Teeth - I actually forgot to take a separate picture of these clips, but you can see them in the first picture. These are just so easy to clip your hair on the top of your hair when straightening or curling layers of hair.

What are your favourite hair products at the moment? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read and appreciate every comment