Saturday 29 December 2012

Friday Favorites

I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas filled with too many mince pies, an overdose of chocolate and a balloon shaped tummy filled with turkey! I know I certainly have!Ok, so this is a new little thing I've decided to start and it's called Friday Favorites (as you may have guessed from the title). It's basically just a blog post about what I'm loving at the moment. I got this idea fro Lauren Conrad, who also does this on her blog, but uses different sub headings. (I also know that this should normally be done on Friday, but I didn't have time yesterday and I couldn't wait a whole week to do this.)

Favorite Food

Seeing as it's Christmas, the obvious choice for me is turkey. 


Favorite Present

I'm extremely grateful for everything I received on Christmas day, but my favorite was definitely my new camera.  


Favorite Picture

Seeing as I had a new camera for Christmas, I've been snapping quite a few pictures here and there, and managed to capture my dog mid-blink. I love this picture!


Favorite Creative Idea

I found this picture on Pinterest and thought it was amazing. I really want to try this soon.


Favorite Album

Recently I have been loving Kris Allen's album. If you haven't heard of him before, you should definitely check him out. 


Favorite Outfit

Found on Favim, a photography website. I love this outfit and would love to recreate it. sometime. 


Please let me know whether you like this idea of Favorite Friday or not down in the comments. I would love to hear what you have been loving recently. 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read and appreciate every comment