Saturday 1 December 2012

Christmas tag


It's December! Normally these kind of things are done in videos, but I wanted to do this tag and so am blogging about it instead. These questions are just a mix form different videos.

1. Favourite Christmas movies? - My favourite Christmas films have to be Elf, The Grinch, The Holiday and the classic set of Home Alone (although I do also love the Santa Clause 1, 2 and 3).

2. Have you ever had a white Christmas? - Yes, I had a white Christmas two years ago and it was amazing! Although it didn't actually snow on Christmas Eve or Christmas day, there was snow on the ground because it had snowed a few days before, which I was very happy about seeing as I love snow!

3. Real or fake Christmas tree? – Real definitely! I love the smell of a real Christmas tree and I think it really adds to the Christmas mood, although I do have a false tree in my bedroom because I just wanted small cheap tree.

4. What do you eat for Christmas dinner? – The traditional Christmas dinner – Turkey, Roast potatoes, carrots, peas, sprouts (not that I’m a fan!), stuffing, chestnuts and cranberry sauce. I love Christmas dinner!

5. What time of year do you start getting excited for Christmas? – Seeing as I’m a Christmas freak, I think it’s only right I get excited around about August time.

6. What time do you normally wake up on  Christmas morning? – For the last few years I have woken up at about 5 a.m. , but when I was younger I used to wake up at about 3  a.m.

7. Would you rather be surrounded by snow or white beaches at Christmas? – Surrounded by snow definitely! I love snow and always hope that it will snow for Christmas, because I feel that the cold winter weather is part of Christmas.

8. Are you a fan of Christmas jumpers? – YES! I love Chrsitmas jumpers and am rooting for one this year!

9. Best Christmas present? – My  trampoline.

10. What makes Christmas special for you? – What makes Christmas special for me is being able to spend time with my family and sharing our delicious Christmas dinner together. I also love the presents!

Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I read and appreciate every comment